NAPOLEON Model S4 EPA Wood Stove NIB!
Napoleon’s S4 is a new contemporary EPA approved wood burning stove complete with a modern cast iron door and pedestal base in a metallic charcoal finish. The stove features an “Easy Glide” ash drawer with a removable ash pan and lid for easy cleaning. The S4 also features a “Secure Lock” lever action door handle (with a removable handle shield) that remains in a convenient up position when the door is open, making refueling safe and easy. The S4 is the perfect wood burning stove for those wanting wood burning technology with a clean, contemporary look.
- Up to 70,000 BTU’s
- Removable stainless steel floating secondary air manifold
- Hidden hinges and extra large glass viewing area
- Contemporary EPA wood stove complete with contemporary cast door and cast pedestal base
- Precision “Easy Glide” ash drawer with removable ash pan complete with lid for convenient and easy disposal
- “Secure lock” lever action door handle remains in a convenient up position while re-loading fuel
- Removable handle sleeve for added safety
- Convenient holder for handle sleeve located in slide out ash drawer
- Heavy duty 5/16″ firebox top
- Vortex™ combustion system
- Ceramic fiber baffle system
- Metallic charcoal finish
- Optional door accent trim in satin chrome plated finish
- Mobile Home Approved – US Only
- The S4 comes complete, ready for installation
“Secure Lock” Lever Action Handle
Easy Glide”Ash Drawer
& Removable Ash Pan
Ash Pan Rollers
Hidden Door Hinges
|BTU’s||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 – 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)||800 – 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||9|
|Log Size (Max)||18″|
|Emissions (Grams Per Hour)||3.5|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes (USA Only)|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8″ (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18″ (455mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
* EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only) – no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU’s using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.