Napoleon Cast Iron EPA 1100C Wood Stove - Porcelain Enamel Majolica Brown
- Free Shipping
Napoleon’s 1100C cast iron stove features advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. The 1100C also feature a solid cast iron design that boasts a European style, a decorative door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. Built with confidence to last with fully welded seams and using the highest quality of materials; all covered under the Napoleon® President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. The 1100C is the perfect wood burning stove for those wanting a reliable heating source year after year.
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved with emissions as low as 4.1 grams per hour and 69.8% overall maximum heating efficiency – more heat with less fuel
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Available in a rich porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted metallic black finishes
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small, dying fire
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions
- Ash dump with self closing door is readily accessible
- Concealed hinges
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Economical 6″ flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
- Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model).
- Large “king size” functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
- Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
- The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.
Available in Porcelain Enamel Majolica Brown, and Painted Metallic Black Finishes
Variable Speed Blower
|BTU’s||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,700 – 42,200||55,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||1.7|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||600 – 1,600+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||7|
|Log Size (Max)||18″|
|Emissions(Grams Per Hour)||4.1|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes|
|Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles||6″||10″||12″|
|With approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles||2″||6″||10″|
|Weight Of Bricks||110 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks, Doors or Faceplates||215 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8″ (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18″ (455mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only) – no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU’s using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.